SILVA INJURY LAW PRESENTS: THE 4TH of JULY SOBER RIDES CAMPAIGN
In an effort to reduce the risk of drinking and driving we are proud to present free 4th of July weekend ride-share rides for you!
We care about our residents in Turlock, CA, and want to give back by offering free cab, Uber or Lyft rides in an initiative to prevent drinking and driving.
How it Works:
The program is simple – if you have been drinking – take an Uber, Lyft, or cab and we will reimburse you for it!
Make the right choice, the responsible choice to get home safely this 4th of July weekend.
- Rides must be in the Turlock, CA metro area
- Rides must be taken between 5 pm on Friday, July 1st, and 10 pm Monday, July 4th.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over).
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination.
- Limit one reimbursement per household.
- A maximum value of $25.00 anywhere in the Turlock metro area.
- The maximum value includes a tip of up to 10%. Anything above a 10% tip on the base fare will not be reimbursed.
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 60 submissions.
When Will I Get My Reimbursement?
Within 10 business days you must submit a copy of your receipt and photo id and mail them to our office:
Silva Injury Law
2130 Geer Rd Suite A
Turlock, CA 95382
Submissions are limited and will fill up fast, so don’t delay submitting your reimbursement. All entries are on a first come first serve basis, in the order in which we receive them in the mail.